The People & Culture Department at Greenpeace International is seeking a Recruiter to join their team. You will partner with line managers and HR Business Partners to anticipate and meet the evolving global needs of the organization in order to get the best talent at the right time.
As a Recruiter you will be the first line of contact for all recruitment questions within Greenpeace International and will contribute to the growth of the organization by providing and seeking for the talent globally that makes Greenpeace International successful.
For this full time position location is flexible and can be negotiated during the recruitment process, although it must be in a country with an established Greenpeace Office and, ideally, overlapping working hours with Central European Timezone (CET).
To give you an indication of your day-to-day activities, we listed your main responsibilities:
- Partnering with key stakeholders to understand the organization’s requirements and establish close working relationships with managers to develop a deep understanding of their objectives, staffing initiatives, challenges and team style.
- Act as advisor to line managers and develop a tailored made search
- Plan to identify potential candidates to fit their requirements.
- Champion the use of HR Metrics and reporting to measure and predict staffing activity.
- Develop and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse talent in a global organization.
- Manage the full recruitment life cycle in close collaboration with colleagues from the P&C admin team. Initiating it by drafting and discussing job specifications, posting jobs, procuring and screening candidate resumes, interviewing candidates, and closing it by negotiating formal offers of employment.
- Using different methods of recruiting, tailored to the potential candidates and the specific needs of the position or location.
- Develop and implement search strategy that includes vendor selection process and performance metrics for all searches.
- Develop and maintain career opportunities section on Greenpeace International’s website.
What we are looking for:
- 3 -4 years of Staffing/Recruitment experience, strong understanding and ability to recruit in all levels of the organisation from entry level to Senior staff members.
- Bachelor’s work and thinking level. A HR qualifications at Bachelor degree desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong vendor manager skills related to recruitment activities such as search firms and job boards.
- Strong organisational, time management and followup skills
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbal and written), with the ability to provide clear and effective advice on recruitment also in a virtual work environment
What you can expect from us:
- Being part of a stimulating, challenging international organisation committed to protecting the planet
- Being a member of a dedicated HR team, all striving to reach the same goals and supporting each other along the way
- An annual salary in line with an NGO salary scale
- A benefits package that includes among others, contribution for health Insurance and an OV Card that allows you to use all public transport within the Netherlands (certain restrictions apply)
Greenpeace is taking action all over the world for our planet’s future. Our volunteers, activists and staff come from all corners of the globe, cover the age spectrum and come from all walks of life. What they all have in common is their commitment to working for a green and peaceful future for everyone. With creative local actions for the planet they positively affect their communities, their countries, and ultimately, the world at large.
To apply for this position please attach your CV and motivation letter here. Deadline for applications is 25th September 2019.
For additional questions about the vacancy or the recruitment process, you can contact our Recruitment team at email@example.com.
Greenpeace International is an equal opportunity employer with a longstanding commitment of providing a work environment that respects the dignity and worth of each individual. We recognise and value the benefits and strengths that diversity brings to our employees and the whole organisation and we thrive in an environment that encourages respect and trust. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, colour, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic and would like to invite you especially to apply!