Greenpeace International is seeking an enthusiastic HR Administrator to join our team.
You will be the first point of contact for all staff and managers working for Greenpeace International on routine HR issues. It is a full time position and you must be based in The Netherlands as you will be working closely with our Amsterdam team members.
We are looking for an expert when it comes to delivering high quality HR services to HR Partners and all our staff members.
To give you an indication of your day-to-day activities, we listed your main responsibilities:
- Manage the HR inbox and follow-up in a timely manner.
- Be responsible for maintaining the content of the internal webpages for GPI staff, including updates and policies.
- Register and advise new employees on benefits, policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Manage the complete HR Administration, including the administration of all inbound and outbound secondments, transfers and documentation related to staff located in other Greenpeace Organisation’s globally.
- Assist with relocation of Greenpeace International staff and arrange residency/work permits, advise on insurances available and coordinate annual tax returns.
- Provide performance indicators to HR Partners regularly.
- Assist in the development and implementation of administrative procedures.
- Support the Recruiter with various tasks.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree, with proper HR qualifications
- 3 year's experience as HR Administrator/Assistant in an international organisation with global staff placement
- Salary and payroll experience desirable
- Assisting recruitment processes is considered a pre
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English and Dutch (verbal and written)
- Strong organisational, time management, and follow-up skills
- Knowledge of the Dutch Labour Law and Policies is considered a pre
What you can expect from us:
- Being part of a stimulating, challenging international organisation committed to protecting the planet
- Being a member of a dedicated HR team, all striving to reach the same goals and supporting each other along the way
- An annual salary in line with an NGO
- A benefits package that includes among others, contribution for health Insurance and an OV Card that allows you to use all public transport within the Netherlands (certain restrictions apply)
Greenpeace is taking action all over the world for our planet’s future. Our volunteers, activists and staff come from all corners of the globe, cover the age spectrum and come from all walks of life. What they all have in common is their commitment to working for a green and peaceful future for everyone. With creative local actions for the planet they positively affect their communities, their countries, and ultimately, the world at large.
To apply for this position please attach your CV and motivation letter here. Deadline for applications is 18th September 2019.
For additional questions about the vacancy or the recruitment process, you can contact our Recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Greenpeace International is an equal opportunity employer with a longstanding commitment of providing a work environment that respects the dignity and worth of each individual. We recognise and value the benefits and strengths that diversity brings to our employees and the whole organisation and we thrive in an environment that encourages respect and trust. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, colour, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic and would like to invite you especially to apply!