We’re looking for an enthusiastic HR Administrator (ft) for a period of 3,5 months.
As a Human Resource Administrator you will be the first point of contact to all GPI staff and managers on routine HR issues. You will be working at our Amsterdam office and will be part of a strong enthusiastic HR team.
We are looking for an expert when it comes to delivering high quality HR services to HR Partners, managers and GPI employees.
To give you an indication of your day-to-day activities we listed your main responsibilities (which are not limited to):
- Manage the HR inbox and follow-up in a timely manner.
- Be responsible for the content of the intraweb for GPI staff, including updates and policies.
- Register and advise new employees on GPI benefits, policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Manage the complete HR Administration, including the administration of all inbound and outbound secondments, transfers and documentation related to GPI staff located in our regional offices and our Board members.
- Assist with relocation of GPI staff and arrange residency/work permits, advise on insurances available and coordinate annual tax returns.
- Provide performance indicators to HR Partners regularly.
- Assist in the development and implementation of administrative procedures.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree, with proper HR qualifications
- 3 year's experience as HR Administrator/Assistant in an international organisation with global staff placement
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organisational, time management, and follow-up skills
- Knowledge of the Dutch Labour Law and Policies is considered a pre
- Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch (verbal and written)
What you can expect from us:
- Being part of a stimulating, challenging international organisation committed to protect the planet
- Being a member of a dedicated HR team, all striving to reach the same goals and supporting each other along the way
- An annual salary in line with an NGO
- A benefits package that includes among others, contribution for health Insurance and an OV Card that allows you to use all public transport within the Netherlands
Greenpeace is taking action all over the world for our planet’s future. Our volunteers, activists and staff come from all corners of the globe, cover the age spectrum and come from all walks of life. What they all have in common is their commitment to working for a green and peaceful future for everyone. With creative local actions for the planet they positively affect their communities, their countries, and ultimately, the world at large.
Greenpeace International is an equal opportunity employer with a longstanding commitment of providing a work environment that respects the dignity and worth of each individual. We recognise and value the benefits and strengths that diversity brings to our employees and the whole organisation and we thrive in an environment that encourages respect and trust. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, colour, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic and would like to invite you especially to apply!
You can apply by clicking here. Deadline is 21st November 2018.
For additional questions about the vacancy or the recruitment process, you can contact our Recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org.