Searching for an internship that makes a difference? Come and change the world with us…
The Global HR team at Greenpeace International is looking for an Intern* to support the Global Talent Acquisition Project Team with the implementation phase of the project. This will entail working with the Global HR Project Manager to develop and improve recruitment processes.
The internship is (in principle) full time (40 hours per week) and you must be based in The Netherlands. The proposed starting date is 1st September 2020 for a period of 3-6 months. Due to the current circumstances, the internship will be remotely based.
*Please note internships fine print below
On-the-job Learning tasks will include:
Working with the Global HR Project Manager and Project Team to develop and improve:
- Template: Jobs on Social Media
- Expanding Advertising Network
- Pre-Interview Assessments
- Designing Work Tasks
- Guide for Internal Recruitment
- Guide for Pre-Interview Prep
- E-Learning for Recruiters/HR
- E-Learning for Hiring Managers/Panel
What we are looking for:
- Commitment to Greenpeace’s values and goals
- A degree in Digital Marketing or Organisational Psychology or any other related field.
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Being able to work in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
- Flexible attitude to shifting work priorities
- Positive attitude to get things done
Greenpeace is taking action all over the world for our planet’s future. Our volunteers, activists and staff come from all corners of the globe, cover the age spectrum and come from all walks of life. What they all have in common is their commitment to working for a green and peaceful future for everyone. With creative local actions for the planet they positively affect their communities, their countries, and ultimately, the world at large.
The Fine Print
- This internship is only available for candidates who reside in the Netherlands and have a BSN number. You will be required to work from home initially.
- An Internship is intended for students or recent graduates who have completed their studies within the last twelve months.
- Interns residing within/up to a distance of 150 km from the office in Amsterdam are entitled to 400 euros net as monthly stipend (40 hours per week). Interns residing beyond 150 km from the office are entitled to 800 euros net as a monthly stipend (40 hours per week).
- Internships are (in principle) full-time positions (40 hours per week) for a period of three-six months. However for this role, we prefer candidates who are available part-time (2 days per week/ 20 hours per week). * (Remuneration will be calculated according to hours worked)
You may apply by sending your CV and letter of motivation here. The deadline for applications is 17th August 2020 at 23h59 CEST.
Greenpeace International is an equal opportunity employer with a longstanding commitment, of providing a work environment that respects the dignity and worth of each individual. We recognise and value the benefits and strengths that diversity brings to our employees and the whole organisation and we thrive in an environment that encourages respect and trust. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, colour, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation and would like to invite you especially to apply!
For additional questions about the vacancy or the recruitment process, you can contact our Recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org.