The Functional Applications Management training Intern will work alongside the Functional Application Management (FAM) team to design, develop, and evaluate training programs, learn and perform administrative functions. Work involves the performance of a wide variety of functional learning experiences with emphasis of all aspects of Global IT Service Catalogue. Work is performed under the direction of the FAM team and is reviewed through consultation with other staff members, and direct observation of the intern performance.
Aims & Goals (Q4 2017 season)
Our experience shows that our interns are able to develop themselves professionally and our team develops and benefits in turn. Our desired candidate will be developing a curriculum, methodology for creation, platform (adoption) and actual content for Global IT Applications.
- Takes initiative and action to respond, resolve and follow up regarding training curriculum issues with all stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Participates in staff general orientation
- Maintains records of training/instructional activities and evaluate the effectiveness of courses/programs.
- Other duties, as assigned
The Aim is to heighten technical proficiency of all Greenpeace employees for all the global IT platforms and tools we provide. The Goal is to provide a platform and set of standards upon which additional trainings can be developed.
The candidate will have the opportunity to choose their own developmental path alongside the mandatory modules of developing training materials, conduct training, tracking of application adoption. Particular to this season, the developmental path will include proficiency training on the chosen platform as part of the Internship Goal.
- A student or recent graduate that has completed studies within the last 12 months
- Must hold a valid work permit to work freely in The Netherlands
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English
- Ability to speak and communicate well with internal and external customers
- Public speaking and presentation skills
- The capacity to learn quickly and adapt is the core requirement for any candidate
- A passion for working with tech
Greenpeace is taking action all over the world for our planet’s future. Our volunteers, activists and staff come from all corners of the globe, cover the age spectrum and come from all walks of life. What they all have in common is their commitment to working for a green and peaceful future for everyone. With creative local actions for the planet they positively affect their communities, their countries, and ultimately, the world at large.
Are you a fast learner who is flexible and wants experience in an international and multicultural work environment? Do you meet all the requirements above?
We look forward to receiving your application in English by clicking on the apply button before the 30th of September at 23:59 (CEST).
For additional questions about the vacancy or the recruitment process, please contact our Recruitment team at email@example.com.