Greenpeace International is seeking a talented Digital Engagement professional to join its dynamic and international Insights team as their Digital Insights Advocate.
This is a full-time opportunity for a period of up to 2 years only. Successful candidates can be based in any established Greenpeace Offices.
As a Digital Insights Advocate, you will help improve how Greenpeace uses engagement data to inform our internal and campaign decision-making. You will also advocate and demonstrate the intelligent use of data across Greenpeace regional offices and global campaigns.
Are you a superb communicator? Are you able to understand stakeholder management and appropriately identify and implement the meaningful use of data?
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Contributing to the development, review and refinement of global engagement strategies by providing timely input and feedback to manager based on own domain of expertise and experience;
- Advocate and support the implementation of the Global Insights strategy as it relates to digital engagement including;
- Empower our global regional offices and global campaigns to implement to the global vision through trainings, mentoring staff, developing training and support materials;
- Identify new trends, techniques, tools or technologies that would support our global insights strategy;
- Act as the global authority on the use of our tool stack by developing standards, trainings and relationships with the community;
- Conduct tool assessment and selection to ensure our insights tool meets our organisational needs to deliver our long-term global framework;
- Support and develop the community of regional office, campaign teams and Greenpeace International users around engagement data, as well as the digital engagement tool stack such as Bit.ly, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio;
- Ensure the accurate collection of digital engagement metrics for all Greenpeace Offices as reported in our Engagement and Mobilisation report;
- Lead the automation of our digital reporting systems with the goal of providing a globally consolidated view with near real time reporting;
- Working alongside the Insights manager and the larger practitioner community to improve how we measure our impact globally through the exploration and implementation of new Key Performance Indicators.
- 3 years experience working in web analytics and/or digital engagement analytics
- Advanced skills and knowledge of Google Analytics
- Preferable experience with our tool set, or equivalent products including: Bit.ly, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Tag Manager, Talkwalker, Hootsuite, Tableau and Supermetrics
- Superb communication skills and experience in providing training over videoconference
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Willingness for infrequent international travel and requirement for frequent meeting and work outside normal office hours
Greenpeace is taking action all over the world for our planet’s future. Our volunteers, activists and staff come from all corners of the globe, cover the age spectrum and come from all walks of life. What they all have in common is their commitment to working for a green and peaceful future for everyone. With creative local actions for the planet they positively affect their communities, their countries, and ultimately, the world at large.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our organisation. We do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. You should not include these details or a photo in your application. The only requirement is that you are already legally allowed to work in one of the listed countries.
Are you a pro at using a variety of tools and techniques to prepare data for analysis as well as visualisation, reporting and other techniques to present findings and recommendations?
Please apply directly via our website with your CV and Cover Letter in English. The application deadline is the 20th of March at 23:59 (CET).
Do not hesitate to contact the Recruiter should you have any additional questions on the recruitment process or this vacancy.
Please note: In order to aid to a fair recruitment process, we will only consider applications submitted via our website.