Greenpeace International is seeking a talented Business Systems Analyst to join our diverse international team, working on the deployment of our flagship global CRM system, “Universe”, which is built on Salesforce. It is an ideal role for someone working in technology who is passionate about the environment and/or looking to get into charity work, fundraising, or engagement.
You will help us to ensure that Greenpeace uses Salesforce to deliver our engagement strategy and help build our campaigning vision to:
- Inspire, mobilise and engage millions of people to campaign alongside of us
- Reach and empower more of society to be directly involved in our work
- Deepen supporters’ engagement, and contributions to our campaigns
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with experience of working in software development or technology project management, especially around database systems. It’s a fast paced role that requires skill, passion, and initiative. You will be a person with strong conceptual and problem-solving abilities who would appreciate the opportunity to work in Rome, Italy.
We are ideally looking for a superb communicator, able to flourish in a culturally diverse environment, who enjoys working collaboratively to achieve common goals. You should also have experience working with Salesforce, ideally in a similar role.
This is a full time position for a period of 1 year only, based in Rome and working closely with the local team there - with support from our global team based in Brussels, London, Athens and Taipei.
As our Salesforce Business Systems Analyst, you will:
- Analyse the fundraising and engagement needs of a national Greenpeace office against the core version of Universe, to help identify product requirements and opportunities for improvement
- Write user stories for development based on the gap analysis, and play a direct role in delivering these changes during the product implementation
- Assist with functional and user acceptance testing, preparing and executing test scripts, and reporting issues for resolution
- Support the local project coordinator in aligning business processes, change management and general project delivery
- Serve as a point of collaboration between the national office, Greenpeace International team, and 3rd party vendors to ensure a smooth and effective coordination of resources
What we are looking for:
- 5 years professional experience in a technology focused role
- Experience with Salesforce - ADM 201 certification being desirable
- Experience with Agile / Scrum
- Highly competent in understanding and communicating user requirements
- Superb communication skills; Should be fluent in English (verbal and written), an additional language is an advantage - preferably Italian
- Ability to work effectively in a high-pressure environment and handle tight deadlines
- Willingness to travel
What we offer:
- Opportunity to learn the full scope of an NGO’s work, to challenge yourself with new projects, learn new skills, and work with inspiring, passionate people committed to protecting the planet
- Flexible working hours and opportunities to grow further through training and development
- An annual salary in line with an NGO: €26,000 - €32,071 (Italy)
Greenpeace is taking action all over the world for our planet’s future. Our volunteers, activists and staff come from all corners of the globe, cover the age spectrum and come from all walks of life. What they all have in common is their commitment to working for a green and peaceful future for everyone. With creative local actions for the planet they positively affect their communities, their countries, and ultimately, the world at large.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from people regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability status, sexual orientation, or gender identity and expression. We welcome and value diversity of people, experiences and perspectives. Our goal is to build a diverse and inclusive team that reflects the global campaigns and countries we serve.
If you are passionate about the environment and have strong Salesforce skills then we would love to hear from you!
Apply with your CV and Cover Letter (in English) here, telling us why you think you would be a fit for this position.
Application deadline is the 21/04/2019 at 23:59 (CEST).
You can click here for a copy of the full job description, and please contact our Recruiter at email@example.com should you have any additional questions about the vacancy or the recruitment process.
Please note: In order to aid to a fair recruitment process, we will only consider applications submitted via our website.