Ideal role someone working in technology who is passionate about the environment and/or looking to get into charity work, fundraising, or engagement.
Greenpeace International is seeking a talented Business System Analyst to join our diverse international team, working on the development of our flagship global CRM system, “Universe”, which is built on Salesforce.
This role is needed to ensure that Greenpeace uses Salesforce to deliver our engagement strategy and help build our campaigning vision to:
- Inspire, mobilise and engage millions of people to campaign alongside of us
- Reach and empower more of society to be directly involved in our work
- Deepen supporters’ engagement, and contributions to our campaigns
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with experience of working in software development, especially database systems, who has strong conceptual and problem-solving abilities, and would appreciate opportunities to travel. It’s fast paced and requires skill, passion, and initiative.
We are ideally looking for a superb communicator, able to work in a culturally diverse environment, who enjoys working collaboratively to achieve common goals. You should also have experience working with Salesforce, ideally in a similar role.
This is a full time position for a period of 1 year only, working closely with our teams in London and Amsterdam. We can be flexible on location.
As our Business Analyst, you will:
- Serve as a point of collaboration between our community of national offices and the Greenpeace International team to gather, communicate and validate requirements for changes to new and existing business processes;
- Review product requirements on our development roadmap, making sure they are in accordance with both the global and national needs;
- Configure the system and test the work of developers to ensure that our product meets the needs of the community.
What we are looking for:
- 5 years professional experience in a technology focused role
- Experience with Salesforce - ADM 201 certification being desirable
- Experience with Agile / Scrum
- Highly competent in understanding and communicating user requirements
- Superb communication skills;
- Ability to work effectively in a high-pressure environment and handle tight deadlines
- Willingness to travel
- Opportunities to work in different countries, to challenge yourself with new projects, learn new skills, and work with inspiring, passionate people committed to protecting the planet
- Flexible working hours and opportunities to grow further through training and development
- An annual salary in line with an NGO; €43,590.23- €58,120.30 (Netherlands)
Please Note: The salary listed is for The Netherlands ONLY. Salary indications for other locations will vary and be in accordance to the compensation & benefit package offered by the hosting office. Applicants passing the first round can expect to see a range for their market before any salary negotiation occurs.
Greenpeace is taking action all over the world to protect and conserve the environment and to promote peace. Our volunteers, activists and staff come from all corners of the globe, cover the age spectrum and all walks of life. What they all have in common is their commitment to working for a green and peaceful future for everyone. With creative local actions for the planet they positively affect their communities, their countries, and ultimately, the world at large.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from people regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability status, sexual orientation, or gender identity and expression. We welcome and value diversity of people, experiences and perspectives. Our goal is to build a diverse and inclusive team that reflects the global campaigns and countries we serve.
If you are passionate about the environment and have strong Salesforce skills then we would love to hear from you!
Please click on the apply button to submit your CV and Cover Letter (in English), telling us why you think you would be a fit for this position.
Application deadline is the 1st of July at 23:59 (CEST).
Please contact our Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to receive a copy of the full job description or should you have any additional questions about the vacancy or the recruitment process.
Please note: In order to aid to a fair recruitment process, we will only consider applications submitted via our website.