Greenpeace International is looking for an Accountability Manager to join the Executive Directors Office Department.
You need to ensure and deliver core accountability processes and reports and will be responsible for the alignment of relevant standards, policies and processes to ensure that Greenpeace International remains accountable and transparent to all stakeholders.
If you are team player with good communication skills and have experience with planning, reporting and accountability, we invite you to apply for this exciting full time position for which a 1 year contract will be offered initially - with the possibility of extension. The accountability manager must be based in Amsterdam.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Design, coordinate, lead and communicate effectively core accountability processes and reporting for Greenpeace International internally and externally. This will include the coordination of Greenpeace International 3 Year Strategic Plan as well as overall development and ownership of associated standards and policies relating to Strategy, Reporting, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning as examples. This also includes producing all reporting products for Governance to encourage transparency. Be responsible for the alignment of the relevant standards, policies and processes in order to ensure that Greenpeace International remains accountable and transparent to internal and external partners.
- Managing relationships with key external stakeholders (eg: Accountable Now).
- Work across teams and collaborate with multiple stakeholders to ensure collaboration and alignment;
- Ensure effective communication of all accountability processes in creative and simple ways to maximise engagement and participation.
- Tackle other projects and other work as identified by the Executive Office
Skills and qualifications needed:
- Preferred Bachelor Degree in Business or related field;
- Good knowledge of Business objects or similar reporting tools, evaluating tools;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the development and implementation of management information/business intelligence systems;
- High level of expertise in planning, reporting and accountability;
- High Level Design for Reporting & Integration;
- Excellent skills in Project Management, planning and reporting tools;
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Specifically, good facilitation and negotiation skills;
- Methodical, well organised and able to handle short time frames and contending priorities;
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools and applications.
Greenpeace is taking action all over the world for our planet’s future. Our volunteers, activists and staff come from all corners of the globe, cover the age spectrum and come from all walks of life. What they all have in common is their commitment to working for a green and peaceful future for everyone. With creative local actions for the planet they positively affect their communities, their countries, and ultimately, the world at large.
Greenpeace International is an equal opportunity employer with a longstanding commitment of providing a work environment that respects the dignity and worth of each individual. We recognise and value the benefits and strengths that diversity brings to our employees and the whole organisation and we thrive in an environment that encourages respect and trust. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, colour, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic and would like to invite you especially to apply
For additional questions about the vacancy or the recruitment process, you can contact our Recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org.